Hi, there! Long time no post, I know. Things have been pretty crazy over here what with planning two wedding celebrations, traveling all over the place, moving across the country, settling into a new home, etc. Oh yeah, and I have been migrating my blog over from Blogger to WordPress (finally). So long story short, I’m not even sorry for not having posted in a while (: But now that things are settling down again, I figured it’s high time I formally introduce you to my love, Nate! We met in spring 2016 through a mutual friend and have been obsessed with each other ever since. We got married back in June, and we just moved into our home in Maine where Nate is attending school.
So, by way of introduction, here are a few pics from our engagement session with Eden Strader at Antelope Island earlier this year. Nate’s a total dreamboat, am I right??
Here are a few more fun facts about Nate:
- He runs, bikes, and climbs and is essentially crazy athletic.
- His go-to words to describe things are “rad” and “wicked.”
- He plays the violin, piano, guitar, ukelele, and probably five other instruments I don’t even know about.
- Sometimes he randomly speaks French, and I lovvve it.
- His spirit animal is the American Bison, and he takes that very seriously.
We actually juuust got our wedding pics in, so expect a bunch of recaps on the wedding over the coming weeks. Then it’ll be back to posting recipes 🙂