Happy Friday, everyone. I present to you...five things that I'm liking this week. Scroll. Procrastinate. Enjoy.
1. Design Love Fest's Dress Your Tech column. This is a wonderful place to find wallpapers for your phone, tablet, and laptop. I want to say Bri Emery posts a new series of downloads every week. Something like that... Anyhow, you should definitely follow this column for some sweet inspiration ;)
2. This TED talk about starting a movement. It's very short yet extremely well done. Get inspired to go start a revolution. In under three minutes.
3. Making watermelons explode with rubber bands. This is such a fun activity to do when you're with any sort of group of people. The concept is simple: keep adding rubber bands to the circumference of a watermelon until it explodes—which it will. First the watermelon will be noticeably squeezed at the sides, then water will start
4. This Alexa Chung makeup tutorial. Guys...I don't even like video makeup tutorials. I'm just too impatient to sit through them. But this one is so simple and so charming.
5. This thought. Heh, it's something I thought of once, and now I often repeat it to myself. Maybe it will help you in those times when you're not feeling motivated?
Have a great weekend!